Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finney's first day

Today was our first full day of being a family of three...and we feel so blessed! Finley has had a big day of firsts...and so have we! Kelly, who was once scared to death of poopie diapers has already changed three with such manly grace. And not only that-he has mastered the art of swaddling. In my opinion, he's even better than the nurses! I am including a few pictures of our day today for your viewing pleasure ;)

Finley has taken the time to narrate:




I was supposed to come home in this adorable Gap Essentials outfit, but I peed on it..oops.






Oh how I love my daddy!



Mommy recounting the story of daddy trying to "distract" her through hard labor by suggesting the purchase of a truck....really dad???
I'm sure that you all will see more of me as my parents cannot seem to resist capturing every cute little thing I do! I love you all! OH....and please say a prayer for me...my parents keep mentioning something about a circumcision in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finway Park

Finway Park
You have to love that!

Retired Jersey Wall

Retired Jersey Wall
I can name like 2 of them...but don't tell Kelly...

Take me out to the ballgame!

Take me out to the ballgame!
(vinyl letters rock!)

Finley's First Onesie

Finley's First Onesie
Courtesy of Aunt Brandi

The infamous Ebay pictures...

The infamous Ebay pictures...
Can you name them??

Our Patriotic Wall

Our Patriotic Wall

Coming along...

Coming along...
The middle of the wainscoting is the paint color

The beginning of the waines coating

The beginning of the waines coating
Doesn't Kelly do beautiful work?!

Painting the Room!

Painting the Room!
You wouldn't know how much Kelly hates to paint by this picture

The Big Reveal!

The Big Reveal!
Our faces when we found out we were having a BOY!! Only I really look surprised...