Thursday, July 23, 2009

21 weeks!

Hello all! It feels strange to have now passed the half-way point, but here we are! Finley continues to get stronger. I had my first "is this normal?" kick the other night. I was making cupcakes for a friend's baby shower and (**confession) I had some of the icing and I had a cookie (Kelly was 'craving' cookies). Well, sure enough, Finn started moving all around-I felt like he was doing cartwheels in there. OK...so normal so far. Well, then I leaned over (not bent over...just leaned) and got quite a surprise. He kicked me so hard, and he managed to hit a nerve, and my whole right arm went completely numb! Somewhat like when you hit your funny bone, but worse! I think he felt bad because the next day his flutters were a little less pronounced...

Overall, everything is going great. His heartbeat continues to sit at about 147 (it was probably much higher on cupcake night). At 21 weeks, he's about 10 1/2 inches long and 3 quarters of a pound..and he even has eyebrows :)

1 comment:

  1. love that he is making sure you know he is there! Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete

Finway Park

Finway Park
You have to love that!

Retired Jersey Wall

Retired Jersey Wall
I can name like 2 of them...but don't tell Kelly...

Take me out to the ballgame!

Take me out to the ballgame!
(vinyl letters rock!)

Finley's First Onesie

Finley's First Onesie
Courtesy of Aunt Brandi

The infamous Ebay pictures...

The infamous Ebay pictures...
Can you name them??

Our Patriotic Wall

Our Patriotic Wall

Coming along...

Coming along...
The middle of the wainscoting is the paint color

The beginning of the waines coating

The beginning of the waines coating
Doesn't Kelly do beautiful work?!

Painting the Room!

Painting the Room!
You wouldn't know how much Kelly hates to paint by this picture

The Big Reveal!

The Big Reveal!
Our faces when we found out we were having a BOY!! Only I really look surprised...