Friday, July 3, 2009

UP...Finn either loved it or hated it!

So my friend Christelle and I went to see the movie "UP" this afternoon. To be honest, I really didn't know what the movie was about but after watching it, I am recommending it to all of you! It is the cutest movie with such a sweet plot! You will cry...most of you, but you will walk out of the theatre with a smile :)

Well, about half way through the movie, I was resting my hand on my belly when I felt Finn start shuffling around. I've felt him move a few times in the past few weeks, but this was the first "WHACK!" I actually felt him move my hand a little bit! Point being, our little guy is getting strong!

I came home and Kelly rested his hand there for about 1/2 an hour just hoping he might feel the need to do it again, but that wasn't the case. I suppose we'll just have to go back to see the movie again!

1 comment:

  1. I cried like a baby at the beginning of Up. You know what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete

Finway Park

Finway Park
You have to love that!

Retired Jersey Wall

Retired Jersey Wall
I can name like 2 of them...but don't tell Kelly...

Take me out to the ballgame!

Take me out to the ballgame!
(vinyl letters rock!)

Finley's First Onesie

Finley's First Onesie
Courtesy of Aunt Brandi

The infamous Ebay pictures...

The infamous Ebay pictures...
Can you name them??

Our Patriotic Wall

Our Patriotic Wall

Coming along...

Coming along...
The middle of the wainscoting is the paint color

The beginning of the waines coating

The beginning of the waines coating
Doesn't Kelly do beautiful work?!

Painting the Room!

Painting the Room!
You wouldn't know how much Kelly hates to paint by this picture

The Big Reveal!

The Big Reveal!
Our faces when we found out we were having a BOY!! Only I really look surprised...