Wednesday, May 5, 2010


I've been soo bad!! This picture of sweet Finney was taken on his 4-month birthday...well, Friday is his 5-month birthday! Where has the time gone?!
As you can tell by the picture, Finley is a mammoth!! He is topping the charts in the 90th percentile for both his height and weight. At his four month appointment, he was 27 inches long (yes, he has grown half a foot) and he weighed 17 1/2 lbs!! Geez Louise you say?? Me too!
He is such a wonderful baby. While reading the "Baby Whisperer" recently, I realized how blessed I was to have a baby that is a cross between "Angel" and "Textbook" baby. The fact of the matter is that Finney has made me wonder if it would really be wise to bring more little Meegans into this household...can you really get this lucky twice?? Or three times for that matter?????
He stopped sleeping through the night for about two weeks, but we do seem to be back on track-thank the good Lord!!
Kelly and I are enjoying every minute with him and I promise to try and do a better job of sharing our little love with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finway Park

Finway Park
You have to love that!

Retired Jersey Wall

Retired Jersey Wall
I can name like 2 of them...but don't tell Kelly...

Take me out to the ballgame!

Take me out to the ballgame!
(vinyl letters rock!)

Finley's First Onesie

Finley's First Onesie
Courtesy of Aunt Brandi

The infamous Ebay pictures...

The infamous Ebay pictures...
Can you name them??

Our Patriotic Wall

Our Patriotic Wall

Coming along...

Coming along...
The middle of the wainscoting is the paint color

The beginning of the waines coating

The beginning of the waines coating
Doesn't Kelly do beautiful work?!

Painting the Room!

Painting the Room!
You wouldn't know how much Kelly hates to paint by this picture

The Big Reveal!

The Big Reveal!
Our faces when we found out we were having a BOY!! Only I really look surprised...